Sales Mindset Workshop
Why is it some people can sell and others cannot?
What is actually going on during the sales process?
This Workshop will help you to:
- Understand the underlying psychology that is taking place during the sales process
- Learn the key points to keep a prospect interested
- Develop a plan to sell to people and not just wait for them to come to you
This is a half day workshop and has been created for:
- Business managers who are not salesmen, to provide an understanding of what is going on during the sales process
- Sales people who often do things naturally 'because it works', to provide an understanding of why it works.
The workshop will benefit anyone who deals with customers or prospects at any place in your business, since every employee needs to be a sales person. It only takes one minor incident to make a prospect feel they are not important to loose what could be a major deal. So ask yourself who answers the phone when most everyone is out at lunch?
- Understand the sales and marketing process to getting customers buying from you
- How do you get people interested in your product or service?
- Why do people buy?
- Who is your ideal customer and how do you target them?
- Understand changes in the sales process and the principle of a sales funnel
- The difference between a product feature and a benefit
- Temperature checking a prospect during the sales process
- Understand closing the sale
- Overcoming objections
- Why people wont buy from you
- Understand your prospect and how best to interact with them
- Why do people change suppliers?